rall deal
Once again, columnist Ted Rall, one of the last true journalists left in America, cuts throught he crap and gets to the heart of the story. Or about 5 stories, as the case is with his new column: WHAT THEY DON'T TELL US. It discusses self-censorship by American media outlets, and how the parts of the story that they leave out often change the face of the story into something that doesn't shine brightly upon the actions that our government has taken.
fire in rhode island
I lived in Rhode Island my entire life, up until 7 months ago. And unless you have been living under a rock, you know that Rhode Island is making national (and international: [1], [2], [3]) news today.
Whenever I am out of my home state and I see it in the news, I cringe. I know something bad has happened. But I could not fathom the events that have unfolded before my eyes today. Nothing, and I mean nothing, like this has ever happened in RI, barring natural disasters. And even then.. This is just terrible. Its already worse than Waco, minus the cult.
Sigh.

<< Home