democrats, yet again, prove themselves to be spineless wimps
It's official: I'll be voting Green again in the next election.
The Democrat Party doews not represent me. They do not represent my political beliefs and we do not share the same vision of what we think America is, and should become. Worst of all, they don't have a backbone. Sure, I want to see Bush voted out of office just as much as anyone else, but why would I want him to be replaced by somebody will not speak out against his policies?
Are you wondering hat has set me off? It is the lead story today on Salon, Silence of the Dems. It discusses how all the Democratic candidates for President who have a chance to be the nominee are either pro-war or will refuse to speak out against the war once the bombs start falling.
How pathetic.
Leadership? Fuck leadership! Who needs it? Those Democrats are too busy strapping on kneepads and kneeling down to get a little more Bush.
Out of all the candidates, Vietnam vet and former protester again that war, John Kerry, should feel truly ashamed. His public neutering is finally complete. He doesn't want to be a leader, he's simply a follower who wants more power, and he's going to pander to whoever he thinks will give it to him. In short, he's a whore.
The only promising campaign I saw from the Democrats was that of Howard Dean, but now he has said that he will not speak out against the war if Bush starts dropping bombs. What an asshole.
I guess all the lives of American troops and innocent Iraqis that are about to be lost to Dubya's bullshit war just doesn't matter to the Democrats.
Well, it matters to me.
Fuck you, Kerry. Fuck you, Dean. Fuck the rest of you. You're all murderers in my eyes, and I would rather see you in jail then see you in office.

<< Home