Bush defends the homophobic scumbag Sen. Santorum. Thank you, Mr. Bush, for letting us know what the Republican Party really believes. Will you ever do an about face and invite some of "dem faggots", or however you probably refer to homosexuals when nobody's listening, over to the White House?
Just to show the full scope of the Republicans stance on homosexuality and how it translates into big government, I wish I could post Sen. Santorum's comments before he made his well quoted inflammatory comments, but the only time I heard them was in Wednesday's Daily Show, a program that is supposed to be satire but often comes out with better reporting then anything else on television. Santorum, before he equated homosexuality with adultery, polygamy, etc., was talking about how we need regulation IN THE BEDROOM. Excuse me, Sen. Fucktardo, I'm not gay but if I want to fuck a man in the ass in the confines of my own home, then I have the goddamn right to. This action is not infringing upon the freedoms of others. In fact Senator, maybe you could use a good assfucking, it might loosen you up a little bit. You might be able to work out a summit with a willing Log Cabin Republican, it would be highly publicized and hell, Trojan could sponsor it! What do ya say? I know it'll be tough to remove whatever's already up your ass, but why don't you give it a try? You seem a little.. Repressed.
On a lighter note, I'm actually in a good mood today, although ths certainly hasn't been reflected in the blog entries.

<< Home