I'm back
First off, at the risk of sounding insensitive, I don't give a crap about who was murdered in California, and I honestly do not know why it is big news given the fact that we just murdered a bunch of innocent civilians in Iraq. Just goes to show you that the average American mindset thinks that American lives are somehow above the lives of non-Americans. They aren't, and I refuse to mention the story out in California because of it. Loaded Mouth deals with real news, not fluff.
My column, "electronic jihad", will miss its deadline this work, and I am holding out until next week to write a column. I don't think that many people will care, I see the stats and the columns section has not generated much in the way of traffic. I am thinking about changing the format of it into a debate/argument section and pit opposing viewpoints against each other, and throw the forum in there so anybody can join the debate. Or I could just scrap the section entirely. If you have any thoughts on this, let me know.
I don't know if anybody has noticed this, but the links to blog entries are broken. Blogger is at fault for this, and I should have Movable Type running in a couple of weeks, which will give me better archiving capabilities and a comments section for each blog entry, like all the big boys have.
I shut up and find news stories now.

<< Home