5/19/2003

For those of you who have seen "The Matrix Reloaded", here's the best review of it I have seen so far, from Corporate Motherfucker (that's not a typo, kids). It discusses the theological aspects of the movie, regards the fighting scenes as being the filler inbetween, and does not mention the wretched dance video/Club MTV-esque interlude at the beginning of the movie which it really could have done without. Sure, the new Matrix shows fight scenes that are so long that you get bored with them, they end up looking like "Mortal Kombat" at some points with all the computer graphics and slow motions shots, and every fight has to be set to techno music, making aspects of the movie seem overproduced.. But I still found it interesting enough to watch, enjoy, and think about. And I would still rahter see the Matrix then any of the new shit coming from the "Star Wars" trilogy. Hell, whoever the fuck played Anakin Skywalker makes Keanu Reeves look like the greatest actor in the world, and that's pretty bad. And I would much rather sit through a 5-7 minute "rave" scene than a whole movie of Anakin trying to get in bed with the Princess, sitting in front a green screen the whole time. Oops, I mean obviously not-so-life-like looking computer graphics.