7/26/2003

Strained...
Since I moved back to Rhode Island, the frequency of my blogging has been tenuous at best. I've vented about a few things that have stressed me out, but on the whole I have been out of it and I haven't explained why this is to anyone.

Seeing that this is supposed to be a news blog, occasionally littered with some amusing antidotes, I don't feel that this is the right forum to air all of my personal frustrations. I doubt that those who read this blog on a regular basis would even be interested in reading them, and those that read it would probably call me an idiot for getting myself into certain situations that I'm embroiled in right now.

As it stands right now, I am broke, unemployed, and I might not have any consistant online access soon. That can't be the biggest of my worries, because I soon might have to wonder if I can take a shower on a regular basis, have the ability to cook for myself, and wonder everyday if I'm going to still own my car and whether or not it has been keyed, vandalized, or burglarized. I would like to say that updating Loaded Mouth is high on my list of corcerns, but I can't. I've got a lot of shit to worry about right now.

These situations have been causing their fair share of depression, and I guess that's to be expected. Getting slapped with a $1400 bill because you broke your lease to move back home only to realize that your standad of living is going to drop considerably unless you shack up with your parents for a longer amount of time then you originally imagined will cause depression. I'm 25 years old and can live on my own, I never planned on living in this is house for an extended period of time again. Being here, broke and unemployed, makes me think of myself as being a failure, and depression comes with that feeling.

To top all of that of with worse news for the website, I might not have consistent online access for a while. I love to research and write, and I am constantly trying to improve my writing, hoping that I give other people a different prospective with which to view current affairs, but I fear that I might not be able to do this soon, and I don't know when I can continue. I'm going to give it my best shot, though.

Matt will continue to make posts to the blog, but Loaded Mouth is my baby and I can't expect him to shoulder the whole load.

I can only take things day by day right now and hope for the best. Unfourantely, I might be posting links to a tip jar soon.