On the topic of crappy radio
I listened to Michael Savage's radio show last night, and he had a guest host on. While listening to this guy rant and not make a whole lot of sense, I wondered who he was.
After a commericial break, he comes back on the air introduces himself as Mancow. Yes, THAT Mancow. The same man who used to have a syndicated morning talk show. Didn't he lose his show because he, uhm, sucked?
When he introduced himself, I said, "Mancow?!" My friend in the back seat reacted with somethin along the lines of, "Oh God.." I told Matt about it today, and he had the same reaction.
If this is type of quality personality that the right lets speak for them, we soon might not have to worry about them taking over the country. I wish I could provide examples of what he said last night, but I cannot find a transcript.

<< Home