Retro Mouth

10/20/2003

For those who love to eat pussy

Restaurants in Guangzhou, China, well again be allowed to put cat on the menu.

What did you think I was talking about? Pervert.

posted by tas at 09:39

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Bub-byeRumour has it that Sony is going to cut 20,...
  • Yesterday, I said I needed a few days to myself, w...
  • I need a few days to myself.
  • It's a Holiday in Bolivia...Currently on the front...
  • Well, I have internet access at work now, and holy...
  • It's 8:20 in the morning, the Sox season is over, ...
  • Fire Grady LittleMemo to Grady Little: I don't ca...
  • The Old NewsThis paragraph says it all: “A German ...
  • Well, that's not very CanadianI saw this headline ...
  • Tick Tick TickMen have a biological clock too, you...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]