Retro Mouth

1/12/2004

Dubya's got a knife in his back, yay!

I know it will be old news soon, but I want to comment on the bomb which Paul O'Neill dropped on the Bush administration and their bullshit war in Iraq. Just not right now.

Cursor has some great links for the story.

posted by tas at 07:03

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • One Dangerous QuestionThe BBC asks if the US Army ...
  • Love and PassionInteresting article on Salon talki...
  • Third shiftingToday I start my first day on third ...
  • Urban Dictionary Definition of the Day!Guiche!
  • Switched commenting systemsComments now by Enetati...
  • Providence continues their policy of kicking artis...
  • Saturday Dog BloggingMeet Mack, who has a rather w...
  • Ahhhh, election yearsMoon bases and manned mission...
  • Will some schools in Oakland be closed?From Indyba...
  • The Crimes of SaddamCertainly the man's an asshole...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]