Fuck the Jackson Family
I don't want to get into a football discussion, but I watched the Patriots game today. I'm still wondering who completed more passes to Pats players, Brady or Manning.
While I pondered this question after yet another interception tossed by Manning, CBS aired a commercial for the Super Bowl halftime show. Janet Jackson is performing, and, uhm, that's kinda supposed to be the main attraction. Not that I ever watch the halftime show and the crappy artists who perform their crappy music for it, but could the NFL have picked a worse time for the sister of an accused pederast who doesn't even have a song on the radio? I've had to listen to top 40 radio for the past week at work and I have yet to hear a single song by her. Ferchristssake, this is the Super Bowl, watched by millions upon millions of Americans, and the NFL can't dig up an "artist" that at least has a song on the radio? Worse yet, you know Janet's going to try putting some positive spin on her brother's situation. Hey, maybe Michael will join her on stage!

<< Home