Retro Mouth

1/27/2004

How to tell if you're not a rich snob

Read this line: "Garçon! The Check, Please, and Wrap Up the Bordelais!" If you had no clue this was about French wine (like me), then congratulations, you're not a rich snob! (Or maybe I'm just not "cultured.")

posted by tas at 04:42

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Making fun of people is my jobMd. Man Runs 152.27 ...
  • SighThis is what happens when the conservative med...
  • District court rules part of Patriot Act unconstit...
  • Man, those Democrats calling for a 9/11 investigat...
  • G.I. Joe in OrbitDoes Bush have any military aspir...
  • New email virus going aroundAt least that's what I...
  • The Race to the BottomThanks to the Republican/Dem...
  • The economy's doing great!JC Penney cuts almost 50...
  • You know, I just can't make this upWow.WASHINGTON ...
  • What's Ashcroft huffing?He's still trying to justi...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]