More lies from you know who
From the "Has he ever told the truth?" dept.:
Top scientists and environmentalists accused the Bush administration Wednesday of suppressing and distorting scientific findings that run counter to its own policies.
They backed a report from the Union of Concerned Scientists that said the administration had suppressed research on global warming, air quality, sexual health, cancer, and other issues.
For example:
Public health groups have long complained that the White House changed advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to support the administration's abstinence-only sex education policy.
They have said it removed from the CDC's Web site a CDC fact sheet on condom use.
I have to admit that Bush's policy is working, because if it causes people to practice unsafe sex, now I feel like becoming abstinent... For all the wrong reasons. Nobody has done a study on what a whole sexually repressed society would be like, but America would make a great test case! And since the rest of the world (you know, the people having lots of whoopie) think we're nuts, I think this starts to explain a lot of things. Wouldn't you agree?

<< Home