Retro Mouth

2/08/2004

Stupid Priorities

Tonight when I start my work week, I have weekly reports looking at me. Then I have to at least try to read some of my philosophy, meaning of life bullshit homework that bores me to death. Then, if it's not too busy, I can post. So I'm keeping m fingers crossed.

posted by tas at 23:28

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • So, how was it?I missed the flying monkey boy's ap...
  • Washington State has gone Ku KuAnd not for the clu...
  • 6000 character limitCommenting commenting commenti...
  • Swing, Swang, SwungIn 2000, Michigan was a swing s...
  • A little late, but I thought you should know...Yes...
  • Questions Questions QuestionsDavid Corn has a few ...
  • WMDs in Iraq have been found!But Saddam wasn't the...
  • Saturday is Cartoon Day!Jesse at GC13 brings us th...
  • Saturday Dog Blogging!I can never catch Mac doing ...
  • Urban Dictionary Definition of the DayFelching!

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]