Retro Mouth

2/01/2004

Things that make you go hmmmmm...

Some international flights from England and France to America have been grounded, 24 hours before the Super Bowl. That, of course, being the biggest sporting event of the year and any red-blooded al-Qa'ida cell would sinfully cream their robes to bomb it. I hope Brady doesn't throw a bomb tonight.

posted by tas at 06:45

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Experience itSalon has a good article on Edwards, ...
  • Missile "Defense" is getting wingsRemember that mi...
  • Saturday is... Nothing Day!There's nothing new to...
  • Update on Dean's LootdKos says Dean has $5 million...
  • More bilkingExxonMobile's profits are up 63%, and ...
  • Lord Hutton's pile of crapHere's something BBC rep...
  • Kill thousands and go free. Protest the murders a...
  • And these things go unquestioned...I watched NBC N...
  • Eating Kerry AliveThat's what the Bush campaign pl...
  • Jackoing offI know I swore off posting any news ab...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]