2/06/2004

Uh, hello... Pleased ta meet chew...

Until this morning, I hadn't looked at my site logs for a week. Unbeknownst to me, and for no particular reason I can find, L/M traffic spiked. A lot. 5774 hits on Monday, which is small to some people, but that's never happened here.

Looking at my referrers, I can tell these hits aren't coming from the Alliance blogs. The blog I get the most hits from is still Gotham City 13, but these hits didn't come from there. Janet Jackson turned up in a lot of search strings people used to come here, but the first time I mentioned her was on Tuesday, which received considerably less hits.

Sitemeter confirms that my site visits have spiked.

So.. Where the fuck have you people come from and why aren't you posting comments? :) And I noticed the spike dropped tuesday and wednesday, so please come back. I promise I won't bite.