Retro Mouth

2/14/2004

When, where, and how well it be documented, and will the public ever know what he said?

Bush agrees to meet privately with the 9/11 panel. As you can see, I have a few questions about it.

posted by tas at 06:46

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Those reports have an early expiration date, kind ...
  • I am not sufficiently entertainedThose lazy fucks ...
  • Happiness on Valentine's Day, brought to you by ch...
  • Insulted, eh?The first paragraph of this article c...
  • Saturday is Cartoon Day!From Rall, as always.
  • Saturday Dog Blogging!I finally snapped a pic of M...
  • Gettin' Jiggy Wit MyselfSo, what are you other sin...
  • They're making fun of us, I thinkBoston declares w...
  • Just how corrupt is Halliburton, anyway?And how co...
  • Say "Ahhhh!"Should we compare the flying wonder mo...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]