Retro Mouth

3/18/2004

Caption needed!

Al Jazeera provides this great photo of der monkey. Gimmie a caption for it.

(And not to ignore the linked article, "US casualties mount ahead of anniversary," you should give it a read.)

posted by tas at 06:53

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • A little good news from a bad situationThe death t...
  • We'll need a tax credit for KY soonSomewhere in Ca...
  • Censorship from der monkey...?Yesterday, I linked ...
  • Shut the fuck up, DonnyAmuse yourself with The Big...
  • The economy's doing great!Bank of America plans to...
  • A Miserable FailureI'd love to bury the Spain elec...
  • Fair and BalancedThis site has John Kerry's campai...
  • I can't believe I just read thisWow.Secretary of S...
  • The rift between Europe and the USIf you're lookin...
  • Mmmmm, sweet ass luvin'You ever just wanna poke a ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]