Today's conversation topic: Orgasms!
Or more specifically, fake orgasms. This Slate article has some statistics that I find funny.
According to the 2000 Orgasm Survey (did you know there was a 2000 Orgasm Survey?), 72 percent of women have faked at least once in their current or most recent relationship, and 55 percent of men say they can tell when their partner's faking.
72% of women having faked it I can believe. I wouldn't raise an eyebrow if that was at 85%. However, 55% said they knew when their partner was faking it? Uhm, how? I'm under the assumption that their partners did not tell them, so these men must have a real talent. If any of you talented men are out there reading this, lemmie know. Post a comment and share your secrets.
Then there's this statistic:
And yes, some men fake orgasms too - 24 percent of them, according to the Orgasm Survey.
I guess 24% of men sleep with some pretty stupid women. I wonder how post-cotial conversation with these men and their partners go. "No baby, really, men never ejaculate. It's a myth, hunnybumpkins!"

<< Home