Retro Mouth

4/22/2004

Got five minutes? Read Woodward's "Plan of Attack"

For those of who don't have a lot of time but still want to read all these fantastic new books coming out about the Bush administration, Slate condenses "Plan of Attack" so you can read it in 5 minutes.

posted by tas at 05:10

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • While you were busy fucking around in Iraq...I gue...
  • I'm sure Iraqis feel safer alreadyIn fact, with gr...
  • MisconceptionsIn my philosophy class tonight, conv...
  • Yo GI just got a Gmail account, I must say that I'...
  • And I'm sure this isn't winning any hearts and min...
  • Winning hearts and minds with reconstruction - Ame...
  • Mr. Blotchy RevisitedHoly crap. NASA might have t...
  • Turn that frown upsidedown!By reading this column ...
  • Why anarchists are dumbWhen they can actually say ...
  • Oh shit..."Blasts Rip Iraq Police Stations, Kill 5...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]