Holy shit
Anna Perez, who worked for the National Security Council under Bush's (and Condi), directing communications, is now directing communications for all of NBC.
Ms. Perez will take up the post of executive vice president for communications, but her duties will expand when NBC becomes NBC-Universal after the expected completion of the network's merger with entertainment units of Vivendi Universal.
I'm under the assumption that this includes NBC news, which also includes MSNBC. Do you really need a sport a tin foil hat to contemplate the implications of this? Furthermore, how did she get this kind of executive position when she admits she's not qualified?!
"I love the television business," Ms. Perez said. "I have no expertise in it so I will have a bit of learning curve. But I can't remember the last time I didn't have a learning curve when I took a new job.''
Wow. This is just one step closer to state-run television.

<< Home