See? Blowjobs are productive!
Bill Clinton has helped with a plan to provide cheap AIDS drugs to Africa. The Bush administration, bowing to the demands of greedy drug company executives, refused to fund generic drugs questioning their safety. (Hey, not to be mean or anything, but the people receiving these drugs have AIDS, and even if the drugs indeed aren't safe, isn't it enough that they provide some measure of assistance? What's the choice here: "Take this unsafe drug which will probably help you, or die from full blown AIDS." I'll take the supposedly unsafe generic drugs, thanks.)
But I guess we should all hate Clinton because he dared to get his dick sucked. In the meantime, Bush has murdered 600+ troops, but at least he's true to his wife! (This is all meant in jest, of course; cheating on your wife is bad. However, getting people killed is worse. But as far as crimes committed by presidents go, [adultery is legal, but you see where I'm going with this], which one has received more attention?)

<< Home