Retro Mouth

4/30/2004

So, why are we paying high gas prices?

Profits are up at ExxonMobil. I guess all that money we're paying at the pump isn't just going to pay for higher prices on crude oil.

I've shown it once, I'll show it again...

posted by tas at 01:42

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Get a room, lovebirdsJust what are Kim Jong-il and...
  • Fuckers.The Sinclair Group, who own 62 TV stations...
  • It's finals time!Between studying, work, and other...
  • In case you missed it, part two...Apparently, Jord...
  • In case you missed it...Yesterday, Salon had an ar...
  • Winning the hearts and minds of freedom loving Ira...
  • Tell us what you really thinkThis statement is the...
  • Genetically modified seeds in Vermont must be labe...
  • But there was no Supreme Court ruling for free KY....
  • Great.Paul Wolfowitz uses remarks from Kerry to de...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]