Retro Mouth

4/04/2004

Swooooon...

Tell me, has there ever been a cuter radio host than Janeane Garofalo?

I'm in love. I must admit, I fell in love with her the first (and only) time I saw saw her speak at a Nader rally. She's so smart and funny, so dreamy... Air America needs to find a station in Providence quick, I can't listen to her show on the Internet all the time.

posted by tas at 07:13

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Better Living through BloggingA lot of news this w...
  • Cowboy up!I'll try to keep the baseball talk to a ...
  • Well at least somebody has some morals"Russia cond...
  • Powell liedBut now he's trying to blame the FBI. ...
  • Bow chicka bow bowLook who the Republicans are hon...
  • Saturday is Sex Day!A couple weeks ago while out w...
  • Saturday is Cartoon Day!As always, two by Ted Rall.
  • Saturday Dog Blogging!Look at Mac in his sweater.....
  • The economy's doing great!Sun Microsystems is cutt...
  • This just doesn't make senseSomebody please explai...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]