Retro Mouth

4/23/2004

tas discovers coffee!

God, I hate this stuff. I have a system going: sip coffee, shudder, and chase it down with some water. But at least I'm not liable to pass out at any point in time now.

posted by tas at 07:02

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • God Bless America!"Allah is not my god -- my God i...
  • Hybrid risingRegistrations for hybrid cars are up ...
  • Hey, didn't Saddam pull shit like this?Are we aski...
  • Protest-a-HummerNo no, not that type of Hummer. P...
  • The more I read about Sudan...The more embarrassed...
  • A few things to think aboutVia Random Thoughts, wh...
  • Today's DoonesburySince it might not be in your lo...
  • You know what I want to do right now?Sleep. This ...
  • Everybody else is linking to it...And for good rea...
  • Fark Headline of the Day"Siemens prematurely evacu...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]