I wonder if this man is causing our troops to die
Only a liberal-pinko-unpatriotic scumfuck would spew such treasonous poison!
[On wanting to remove troops from Iraq.] Because I don't think they're serving any U.S. interests there. I don't think that the war serves U.S. interests. I think Osama bin Laden's interests and the Iranian interests are very much served by it, and it's becoming a huge drain on our resources both material and political. And our ability to keep our alliances with Europe together and eventually to bring some kind of stability to the region from Afghanistan to the Eastern med and to more effectively cope with Al Qaeda, we're going to have to get out of this resource consuming pothole.
So what America-hating, Saddam loving, despicable waste of human life uttered this tripe? Here's his bio: "Gen. William Odom, served as director of the National Security Agency under President Reagan from 1985 to 1988. From 1981 to 1985, he served as Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence, the Army's senior intelligence officer. He is now a Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institute in Washington. He is the author of several books including "America’s Inadvertent Empire."
Obviously a double-agent!

<< Home