Some women...
I have to take exception to this:
German women fed up with a man with a poor aim can turn to the ghost-shaped gadget, which lurks under the toilet rim and, if the seat is lifted, declares in a stern female tone:
"Hello, what are you up to then? Put the seat back down right away, you are definitely not to pee standing up ... you will make a right mess..."
The first time I saw "About Schmidt" I was fresh out of a bad relationship with a girl who wouldn't allow me to be an individual. Schmidt's ill-fated wife in the movie reminded me of my ex, and as I watched the film I said to myself, "Crap, if I didn't break up with that !@#$, this would be me in 60 years." There were many things Schmidt's character did to himself that made him miserable, but his wife also effectively beat the individual out of him. Neutered him. Humiliated him to the point where he could even stand up and take a piss anymore, because that wasn't allowed in her house.
People might think this is silly, (others may think I'm droning on about a non-news item because I have nothing better to do; I'm guilty of such right now), but if I'm controlled to the point where I'm told to sit down when I take a leak, I'd feel like I've lost my manhood. This device, while silly and cute, just screams "I WILL CONTROL YOU!" to me. I shudder to think who I would be if I were married to a woman who bought this.

<< Home