They get mail
Ted Rall has printed a sampling of the hate mail he's received for his Pat Tillman cartoon. Let's see what these literary giants have to say!
From bhahn777@yahoo.com...
You are a fucking idiot. I saw you on Chris Mathews and you are a flaming Gay liberal communist. I do not care about your email guidelines.This is a threat. If you ever show your scawny GAY communist ass in San Jose, CA you won't live to regret it ... However, you will die as a coward, liberal, GAY, communist. I doubt if any law enforcement officer in the USA would come to your defense if someone was cramming a Cadilac(made in the USA) up your ass.
From mreese@sdcoe.k12.ca.us...
Well, Ive always considered you a commie, now you have proved it.
Eat Shit traitor.
From kmdg2@yahoo.com...
Sleep tight. I'm coming to kill you.
From jfeick@sc.rr.com...
Ted has a small Penis. He plays with it all day long. Thats funny isnt it?
If these are the people who support the war, I'm glad I'm against it.

<< Home