Retro Mouth

7/06/2004

Doing the slacker shuffle

Instead of doing something fun like find neat links to write about and update the blog with, I spent all morning studying. And I'm still only half done. I'm so gonna fail this test!

Anyways, let's see what can be dug up in a limited amount of time...

posted by tas at 06:11

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Awww, the President enjoys an ice cream cone!Sorry...
  • You know, this is just a bad photo to publishCapti...
  • Somebody hold me, I'm scaredDear God, Why why why...
  • Der leader!All he needs now is a brown shirt, red ...
  • Blogging on EmptyJust in time for my return to bei...
  • Help!I need some help/how to's on fetching headlin...
  • Sunday is uber-patriotic cartoon day!As always, tw...
  • Here's something you need to tell your senator abo...
  • And just how did you find this site?Couple new sea...
  • Would you like fries with your job growth?USA Toda...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]