Retro Mouth

7/10/2004

Now isn't that convenient

AWOL!

Military payroll records that could more fully document President Bush's whereabouts during his service in the Texas Air National Guard were inadvertently destroyed, according to the Pentagon.

At least some personal letters between Bush and Ken Lay haven't been "inadvertently destroyed."

posted by tas at 05:02

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Pictures! I want pictures!Of this:Waiters wearing...
  • Drudge really, really, really doesn't have anythin...
  • Who in your neighborhood has donated to the dirty ...
  • Shuffling feet and looking rather guilty...I imagi...
  • Uhm...So the Bush administration is peddling stori...
  • Where's the love?I think it's highly irresponsible...
  • There comes a time when one falls witness to such ...
  • Well, this explains everythingFair and balanced?Th...
  • Overheard on some message board...First the tripe....
  • Meanwhile, back in Hungary...Bush just can't get a...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]