Retro Mouth

7/20/2004

Things I learned from reading Skippy

Ever want to beat the shit out of our president? Well, now you can with the inflatable Bush punchdoll!

Noticing that Fox News is guilty of false advertising since there is nothing "fair and balanced" about their coverage, Alternet has filed suit with the FTC to force Fox to shed their slogan and start telling the truth.

posted by tas at 01:04

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Fark Headline of the DayFiled under DUMBASS: "Bill...
  • The "D" WordI haven't had time to write today, but...
  • Taking another monday off...I hate for this to bec...
  • Because nobody is watching this movie and it certa...
  • I really need to pay more attention to SudanIn the...
  • Sunday is (intermittent) Sex Day!From a spoken wor...
  • Sunday is Cartoon Day!As always, the latest from T...
  • Beat my guestYou may have noticed from the last po...
  • The new Bush campaign ad!In response to Allahpundi...
  • The Right MindsetFrom an article about sex and pol...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]