Retro Mouth

7/15/2004

Ugh

There's a few posts I want to make tonight, including one about Uzbekistan, but I'm backloaded with school work and regular work on my job. I don't know if I'll have time to get to the blog tonight.

...ahh, screw it.

posted by tas at 00:30

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Boom goes the headlineNormally I wouldn't report t...
  • Bush gets TrumpedThis is just priceless."Look at t...
  • Pat Boone wafflesSen. Rick Santorum, R-Penn., left...
  • Why can't Clear Channel just fucking die?I usually...
  • Here's something to think about the next time you ...
  • Enemies and friendsMedea Benjamin has a nice compa...
  • "If at all possible, stay inside during the times ...
  • The Michael Strikes Back!Just in case you're skept...
  • Why I'm happy the Senate is debating the Gay Marri...
  • Spend my money!This post has been up here all day ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]