Retro Mouth

8/01/2004

Tank yew's

I've never had a Loaded Mouth post see the popularity that my convention photos got. Big thanks to Sullivan and Metapop, Feministe, TalkLeft, The Critical 'I', and theyeti for the links. And thanks to blunted and Gotham City 13 for giving me access to their blogs so I can cheat and post my own links. ;> Looking on my logs and seeing my hits quadruple for a couple days, that's never happened before, so thanks for the help. :)

posted by tas at 00:49

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Fark Headline of the Day"Another Crazy dude chops ...
  • Memo to Cubs fansThe proper pronunciation is "NOMA...
  • Hidden tracks!There's a few protest photos I didn'...
  • Defining "Ridiculous"I've just found a new definit...
  • Bush's new job planDon't like the shitty new job B...
  • They call this a headline?Michelle Malkin: "TERESA...
  • Stemming with stupidityFalwell opens mouth, insert...
  • Sudan BloggingLooking on Google News, Sudan is the...
  • Used underware for sale!That's right, pervies. Be...
  • Just the issuesThis is the first article I've read...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]