Retro Mouth

9/21/2004

OK, the template has almost been restored. There's some minor adjustments to be made later tonight. I've been up for 24 hours and I have a doctors appointment this afternoon, so I have to sleep sometime...

posted by tas at 05:39

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Operation OUTROVE: The Smoking Gun While serving a...
  • Server problems are causing the site to load slowl...
  • And in other news... Would it kill the Red Sox to ...
  • Operation OUTROVE delayed I was working on the fin...
  • Blogging like a dog I'll be working on a final Ope...
  • Arrrr matey! Read yer Sunday cartoons or walk the...
  • Fark Headline of the Day "Kerry accuses Bush of hi...
  • Credibility I heard somebody make a great point in...
  • Another Random Saturday Sex Discussion Thread What...
  • These pesky criminals keep getting younger... Kerr...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]