Operation OUTROVE returns Monday
Since it got linked on Pandagon, this story has unfortunately lost it's steam and everyone is still talking about friggen memos, which is a very defeatist conversation as far as I'm concerned. Anytime we concentrate on those stupid memos, we're automatically put on the defensive - Exactly where the right wants us. We have to go on the offensive and paint them into a corner, and I had hope that my research into GTech's $23 million payoff to Ben Barnes so he could continue blackmailing Dubya would be one story that gave us the offensive advantage, but I think I have had trouble conveying all the facts. I've tried explaining the story to people in as simple a manner as I possibly could, but there's quite a few facets to it and I find myself at a loss to provide something short and snappy. It's like I'm taking cues from Kerry's speechwriters.
So I'm going to spend the weekend researching and writing, and hopefully I can come up with something clear and concise. If I can't, then maybe a more talented writer than I can... If this story doesn't completely die by next week.

<< Home