10/16/2004

Oops, I was suppose to look at assholes this morning, right?

Argh. Yet again, I haven't. What's my excuse this time? I think it's a decent one: Four hours of sleep coupled with a hypoglycemic flare-up of sugar lows have left me tired, frustrated, and unable to hold my concentration or remember things. Basically, I'm very, very off right now.

I was reminded of the asshole contest after reading this:

One thing is for sure, I won't be able to post as much as tas typically does and although I'm an asshole I don't think I can quite reach the high quality levels of asshole-dom (which I suppose is something of a high compliment in the world of blogging where often the person with the most attention wins) that tas has been able to provide (and which first drew me to the site, when I was looking for something of a more liberally bent asshole site to help me cope with the a barrage of Fox News).

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Max Battcher, one of Loaded Mouth's guest bloggers next week. Apparently, he's not that much of an asshole. ;>

This makes the "Testimonials & Stuff" hall of fame.