Retro Mouth

10/12/2004

President Eightball

It would appear that the President has skipped another medical exam -- his 2004 exam, to be exact.

Isn't that odd.

I'm sure there's [snort] a viable [snort] excuse for the [snort] President to skip his [snort] doctor's appointment.

[snort]

posted by tas at 01:03

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Do you ever get the feeling... That if Bush was ca...
  • Let's play word association What do you think when...
  • Hey! Where's all the assholes?! I haven't given u...
  • From the Guardian
  • I'm not much for that whole "thinking" thing right...
  • Guest bloggers Are still needed. You know you wanna.
  • Why do the media and pollsters give Nader preferen...
  • Sunday is Cartoon Day! As always, a couple by Ted ...
  • Sunday is Radio Mouth Day! This week, it's brit ra...
  • The Knockout Blow For the third debate, Kerry need...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]