Retro Mouth

11/11/2004

Disclaimer

Today on Loaded Mouth, we will try to limit the graphic discussions of man-to-man and man-to-woman assfucking. Discussions into related topics, like rimjobs, fisting, shrimping, and Violent Anal Death, will also be kept on the DL.

As for Dubya fucking Jenna's mouth, that topic could still be discussed.

posted by tas at 00:16

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Posse Comitatus Act be damned Via Rimone, (like yo...
  • Take this for what you will... I mulled over the F...
  • Ahhh, that wonderful liberal media, how I fucking ...
  • Election blogging Since everyone has to link to At...
  • Do they have a how-to guide for growing your own m...
  • Remember Darfur? I (shamefully, I guess) haven't l...
  • "What's your favorite band name ever?" Open Thread...
  • Who's dividing the nation? Lauren at feministe has...
  • More love and tolerance from people who certainly ...
  • Fark Headline of the Day "John Ashcroft resigns. D...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]