Retro Mouth

11/30/2004

Needlenose has Social Security under Bush explained

In fact, Fubar explains it with NeedleGraphs, and it's fucking funny. If you don't click this link to see it, then you officially suck cheetah dick.

posted by tas at 04:59

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Fingers crossed Mine as well try to get some thing...
  • All I want to do is blog... If I'm allowed to rant...
  • For Roxanne And M+C are so innocent after discover...
  • With all this talk of the Ukraine possibly splitti...
  • Hogging up the Holocuast A new book details the fa...
  • Falling behind in the science race... The Swiss pe...
  • Not many people want to get porked I have to admit...
  • Visual confirmation that irony has had the fuck be...
  • Who said this? If you even think about peeking at ...
  • Golden showers and thensome A video game called "P...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]