Retro Mouth

11/28/2004

Stalling...

I hate having to write a post which will debunk an article that I honestly want to believe is true. So, if I'm allowed to have some dignity, I think I'll ignore my responsibilities for a couple hours and play some games on Yahoo.

posted by tas at 02:26

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Debunking Mr. Madsen? Unfortunately, it seems like...
  • "We will fuck him! Do you hear me? We will fuck h...
  • Day off I'm taking a break from blogging today bec...
  • "Maybe I'll shrimp my wife while I'm up there." Yo...
  • Ukraine updates I haven't been able to keep tabs o...
  • Fbombistan With a few progblogs deciding to call i...
  • Where's the WorldMaker? Former Mouth guest blogger...
  • Blimpy I've been informed that this picture makes ...
  • Dear "Turn your back on Bush," uhm.. I appreciate ...
  • You know, my body hasn't been through a sugar low ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]