Retro Mouth

11/20/2004

Two notes about Loaded Mouth's comments

  • For as long as I can keep the policy in place, there will be no censorship.
  • You reap what you sow.

posted by tas at 06:53

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The Return of the Five O'Clock Follies I saw this ...
  • Boy, am I wasting my time studying history or what...
  • Fark Headline of the Day "Monica Lewinsky gets her...
  • Anal Massage, $35.96 -- Only at Target! Hey, it's ...
  • Light blogging You know when you can just tell it'...
  • Election Fraud in Florida Read what some independe...
  • Heh. Continuing my series of short-posts-because-i...
  • It's a Beach Party Vietnam Iraq! You know, Vietnam...
  • Roll up those sleeves and take one in the vein! He...
  • Stories like this throw me into a fit of mean, hor...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]