Ever get the feeling that you're being ignored?
I sent out a couple of emails this week. My first one was to a representative at Verso Publishing concerning that photo. Verso published "Bush in Babylon: The Recolonisation of Iraq," which featured the photo in question on the cover, along with some photoshopped additions like an American flag on the soldiers helmet and an enhanced urine stream. I simply asked if they had any credits for the photo, perhaps they could tell me who snapped it or what news organization published it, but I haven't seen a reply. Nor do I expect to. If Verso is unable to release simple information like this and the photo itself is of questionable authenticity, then I'm going to lean towards it being faked. But I really don't know.
I also sent an email to The Brad Blog concerning a need to suppliment their election coverage with either footnotes or links to their evidence. No reply.
Maybe these people are just busy or something. Though it's odd that I can't get answers from them when people like The Big Trunk from Power Line replied to two of my emails within 24 hours.

<< Home