Retro Mouth

12/08/2004

If I were flithy stinking rich...

I would have placed the highest bid for that half-eaten girlled cheese sandwich and ate it live on prime time television.

posted by tas at 01:36

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Fark Headline Kneeslapper(s) of the Day "Urine sam...
  • Should I Laugh or Should I Scream?First off, I'll ...
  • The Bush Agenda Attempting to use a spending bill ...
  • Fucking crybabies It's official: Only one organiza...
  • Can I slap Bush silly? Please? I listened to BBC ...
  • And speaking of things that I don't want to resear...
  • I don't think I'm going to attempt to touch this o...
  • Just in time for Christmas! You friends, loved one...
  • Free speech for whom? Sheelzbub at XX details some...
  • Well, at least this is some good news coming out o...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]