Media Watch
The blondes of Fox. Heh.
al-Jazeera senior editor Faisal Bodi speaks about the war and what al-Jazeera has been through of late. Some quotes: "I do not mean to brag - people are turning to us simply because the western media coverage has been so poor. For although Doha is just a 15-minute drive from central command, the view of events from here could not be more different," and, "As I write, the al-Jazeera website has been down for three days and few here doubt that the provenance of the attack is the Pentagon." A short, quick must read. (Their website, BTW, is back up. The english version is not yet online, though.)
A report on how the government in Zimbabwe, led by dictator Robert Mugabe, mentioned in this a few days ago, has been taking away farms from their white owners and giving those farms to political cronies.
That suicide bombing happened to troops in Iraq today, too. Big story, so I'm not posting a link. Everybody reading this blog knows that i disagree with this war, but I support my troops. I think the best way to support them is by sending them home. Now the suicide bombings are starting, and it really must be hell for these people right now. I will have more war news later today. Right now, I gotta get my moptop cut before band practice, and Guitar Center is having a sale on drum sticks and I can get 9 pairs free. Ooh..

<< Home