Retro Mouth

4/05/2003

50,000 people, many of them from Michigan, held a rally at the Supreme Court, protesting the Bush administration's support for tearing down the Affirmative Action policies at the University of Michigan.

posted by tas at 12:00

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Al Jazeera wonders about what happened to the Repu...
  • Welcome to Al Jazeera in english with a report fro...
  • Would you like some Chalabi with that?Salon's Joe ...
  • There have been a lack of updates today because I'...
  • Yesterday, I overheard a conversation amongst my c...
  • Either I'm living under a rock or it has been a sl...
  • Michael Moore has posted an op-ed piece he wrote f...
  • Al-Jazeera pulls their journalists out of Iraq and...
  • I received an email today with the subject, '"Paci...
  • To comment on one of the bigger stories from last ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]