Either I'm living under a rock or it has been a slow news day today. There's an equal chance of either situation being possible...
Daily Kos, one of the blogs that I get a few links from, has a guest blogger in the house, and his name's Steve Gillard. I read the blog entry where he introduced himself, and not only do I have 5-10 new links that sound really interesting to pursue, but he seems very level headed, intelligent, and taught me something about open source intelligence. His discussion on open source intelligence (wherein the intelligence gather obtains their information from public libraries, websites, etc.; as opposed to organizations like the CIA gathering their intelligence from classified sources) spreads into how the histories of Iraq that he read, which were readily available in the public domain, led him to his predictiona about how the war would go. I's rather place money on him than the Pentagon.

<< Home