Retro Mouth

4/16/2003

It's almost noon and I have not made an entry to the blog today. Honestly, I have not found anything of interest that I think is worthy of being posted, and I'm not going to fill up the blog with crap. When I think a link is interesting and something that you should know about, I'll post it.

posted by tas at 11:58

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Salon has a story about the Arabic media thinking ...
  • Ha ha: David Duke begins 15 - month prison term
  • Where's the outrage?I am quoting at length from th...
  • Just how staged was pulling down the statue of Sad...
  • Buzzflash has a great set of stories from the past...
  • The US has made sure that all the oil fields in Ir...
  • New York Times reports that the Kurds are evicting...
  • Ted Rall details how little US troops are paid to ...
  • Foxnews: We report, you whack offOne of the only t...
  • Liberate thisWhere are those weapons of mass destr...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]