Retro Mouth

4/28/2003

Yep, the US and UK lied about Iraq and weapons of mass destruction, making it an excuse to goto war. Big surprise, I know. This article from the Independent in London names names and give you evidence that was not shown the light of day.

posted by tas at 09:38

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • It's about friggen time: GlaxoSmithKline Cuts AI...
  • The forums are down right now. This was juuust br...
  • London's Telegraph says that they have found proof...
  • I've finally come across the full, unedited interv...
  • Amusing thing I found in an article off ESPN, rank...
  • Bush defends the homophobic scumbag Sen. Santorum....
  • The AP reports that Bush, in his interview with To...
  • Oh no: Fox plans 90210 reunion show
  • There might not be any updates today, it's already...
  • Source: rall.com

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]