5/26/2003

Loaded Mouth News
OK folks, here's what's happening in my life:

I'll be moving back to Rhode Island at the end of the week. Throughout the week I get to pack up my stuff and do all the other things that one needs to do to end their life in this area, then saturday I throw all of my worldly possessions into a 4x8 trailer and drive 800 miles east, back to Rhode Island.

This means that for the next couple of weeks, blog posts will be sporadic. Moving will be my first and foremost priority. But, shortly after I get back to RI, I have a surprise in store for the website. I have been working on a redesign and revamp to change how Loaded Mouth looks, feels, and reads. Between settling into a new apartment and looking for a new job, I hope to have the new website up shortly after getting back to RI.

Speaking of moving, I better get back to that chore. The last time I moved, I ran into so much trouble that I wanted to kill someone. I hope that doesn't happen this time, but if the blog hasn't been updated in a few days, that's probably what happened, so I ask in advance for forgiveness.