Retro Mouth

6/14/2003

In shameless news, NASA wants to develope and launch probes which use nuclear power. A story like this doesn't need too much in the way of editorial comment from me to get my point across: seeing that NASA's last space shuttle BLEW UP, this news scares me.

posted by tas at 15:10

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Newsblast!Proving that there is nothing to do in I...
  • From the "What the Fuck?" department: Iraq is star...
  • Some roadmap, eh?For full disclosure, I'll admit t...
  • Baseball, anyone?Note to now and future bloggers: ...
  • Stupidity Strikes Again!Meet Bob Foor. This dumb ...
  • The blog would have an update from me, but the won...
  • Newsblast!The Sierra Club will be running ads agai...
  • The Savage AssholeHave you ever listened to Michae...
  • Maybe the absolute monarch of Swaziland had someth...
  • Just in case anyone was wondering..I'm back in Rho...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]