Grrr.
I wasn't planning on posting anything today, since I am lacking in time, but the bus bombing in Israel just pisses me off. I have used the blog to criticize Israeli policy, so I don't want people to think that I agree with Islamic Jihad and their actions. Violence begets violence, and murdering babies is inexcusable, deplorable behavior that's only worthy of disgust. It's a cowardly act that cannot even remotely be respected.
As for the UN bombing in Iraq, regular readers may remember me talking about Col. Hackworth and his take on the war. Quoting the blog, paraphrasing his take, "..All while Iraqi guerrillas are turning, "An Army of One," into an Army of one (or two) a day, binding their time to launch an attack that could kill hundreds of troops." Well, this attack wasn't aimed at troops, but it seems like the guerrillas are getting one step closer to such an attack.
In good news, the RIAA now says that it will not go after small time file sharers.

<< Home